- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix together ground pork and seasonings; shape into 4 burgers about 3/4-inch
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place pork patties in skillet and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve on sandwich buns and add one of the following toppings, if desired.
Top pork burgers with Canadian-style bacon, lettuce
leaves and tomato slices. Place on toasted sandwich buns.
Top pork burgers with pizza sauce, sliced pepperoni, mushrooms and a slice of mozzarella
Top pork burgers with taco sauce, chopped tomato,
shredded lettuce and Cheddar cheese.