Sloppy Beef Burgers
Sloppy Beef Burgers are ready in less than 30 minutes. These are a real treat for kids and will remind you of your childhood.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) reduced-fat, reduced sodium condensed tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- 8 whole-wheat or white hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Cook beef, onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat until
beef is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in soup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture over bottoms of buns; top with pickles and tops of buns.
Preparation Time: 10 min | Cooking Time: 15 min | Servings: 8
Recipe credit: Nestlé® and meals.com
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.