- 1 (7 ounce) can chunk white tuna, packed in water
- 1 cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 cups American cheese
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green or black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1/4 cup
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Spread mix on hamburger-style buns.
- Heat for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.