- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- Seasoning salt, to taste
- 3 to 4 cups Burgundy
wine, any kind
- 4 slices American or Swiss cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Heat grill and form ground beef into four 5- to 6-ounce patties.
- Place patties on grill and season lightly with seasoning salt.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip patties.
- Cook 1 or 2 minutes longer, then pour 6 to 8 ounces (3/4 to 1 cup) Burgundy
on each patty.
- Cook until medium or medium-well.
- Top with cheese and serve on buns.
>> Burger and Cheeseburger Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.