Beef Stroganoff Pockets
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 1/2 cups leftover beef gravy or 1 (18 ounce) jar prepared beef gravy
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 thin slices roast beef
- 4 whole pitas
- In a large skillet over medium heat, stir mushrooms and gravy until hot.
- Stir in sour cream until smooth.
- Add roast beef slices and cook until heated through.
- Top each slice of bread with two roast beef slices and some gravy and serve open-faced.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.