- 1 package hot roll mix
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cream
- 1/2 pound crabmeat
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 clove
garlic, minced fine
- 1 small can olives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
or 1 teaspoon dried, chopped
- In large bowl, combine hot roll mix (flour mixture and yeast). Moisten with
water and oil.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface.
- With greased hands,
shape dough into ball and knead until no longer sticky (about 3 minutes).
into 10 equal parts.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and towel.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, mixing well.
- Roll out each ball of dough into an 8-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
- Spoon 1/3 cup filling over half of dough, coming within 1-inch of edge.
- Brush edge with water
- Fold dough in half over filling. Press edges to seal, fluting sealed
- Place on greased cookie sheet, then brush with oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F until brown (about 25 to 30 minutes).
Variation: Make into an appetizer by folding filo dough wrapper around 1 tablespoon