Garden Fresh Calzones
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup zucchini, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 tablespoons light mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons light spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mushrooms, zucchini, peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Unroll pizza dough onto cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into large square.
- Cut into 4 equal squares.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon sauce and 1/4 vegetable mixture
on each square, leaving a 1/2-inch edge on each square.
- Fold dough in half over filling.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush with egg white and make 3 slits on top of each calzone.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.