Garden Fresh Calzones
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup zucchini, halved lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 4 tablespoons light mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons light spaghetti sauce
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mushrooms, zucchini, peppers and onion.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Unroll pizza dough onto cookie sheet.
- Roll dough into large square.
- Cut into 4 equal squares.
- Place 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon sauce and 1/4 vegetable mixture
on each square, leaving a 1/2-inch edge on each square.
- Fold dough in half over filling.
- Press edges with fork to seal.
- Brush with egg white and make 3 slits on top of each calzone.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.