- 2 packages pizza dough mix (the powder kind)
- 1 package chopped broccoli
- 1 package chopped spinach
- 1 container ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Garlic or garlic salt
- Take all the ingredients except the pizza dough and mix it in a bowl.
- Make one package of dough according to directions and spread in the bottom
of a cake pan or any baking dishes with sides. I find this to be the best because
it is sometimes tricky to spread the top dough on.
- Then pour the filling on top of the dough.
- Make the second package of dough and spread on dough the best you can.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or so. I would check often to see if crust is
brown. Sometimes it seems to take forever and sometimes it does not. I guess
it just depends on how hungry I am.
- I usually top it off with some Ragu Pizza Sauce.
Posted by VickiR at Recipe Goldmine 11/13/2001 4:26 pm.