Roast Beef with Horseradish Ranch
Dressing Sandwiches (T&T)
This is one of our all-time favorite quick sandwiches to make. The horseradish
ranch dressing is just wonderful with the roast beef. I usually butter the rolls
slightly, broil to a golden color. Doing this step gives this sandwich a slight
- 4 large Kaiser rolls or hard rolls
- 12 ounces shaved Roast Beef
- 8 thin slices red onion
- 8 slices ripe tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
Horseradish Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup ranch style salad dressing
- 8 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons sweet red pepper, finely chopped optional
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients mixing well.
- Cover and store in refrigerator
until ready to use.
- Cut rolls in half, evenly distribute roast beef on bottom of roll.
- Spoon salad dressing over beef.
- Layer with onions, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Place top and secure with wooden pick.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.