Tri Tip Sandwiches with
Spicy Chipotle Mayonnaise
Chipotle chiles are spicy, so use sparingly!
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 canned chipotle chiles, finely chopped
- 6 onion or French rolls
- 1 deli precooked tri tip, thinly sliced against the grain
- 3 very thin slices red onion, separated into rings
- Combine mayonnaise and chiles in a small dish and mix well.
- Spread equal amounts
on one half of each roll.
- Top with sliced beef and onions.
- For an even spicier taste, stir in a little of the sauce that is covering
- Serve with fresh fruit and tortilla chips.
Makes 6 servings.