Tribble Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 1 piece chicken per sandwich
- 1 ounce Swiss
- 1 ounce corned beef
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 tablespoons coleslaw [amount
- Salt to taste
Coleslaw for Tribble Chicken Salad
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 slice green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon
- Salt, to taste
- Cook chicken by bringing to boil then simmer until done.
- Coleslaw: Mix all, adding mayo and juice to taste.
- Put Swiss
and beef on bread.
- Remove meat from chicken bones and spread over corn beef.
- Add coleslaw. cut and serve with pickle.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 5, 2001
Source: From the OLD Star Trek Cookbook. One starts to understand why Kirk was
so upset the Tribbles got his sandwich.