Vidalia Onion Finger Sandwiches
- 2 medium Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- Lime juice
- 8 slices soft wheat bread
- 1/2 cup softened butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (no stems)
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place sliced onions in a bowl. Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lime juice. Toss
- Lay out bread and spread with a very thin layer of softened butter or margarine.
This keeps the bread from getting soggy.
- Put onion slices on prepared bread and top with cilantro and tomatoes.
- Cover with slices of bread, also spread with butter.
Carefully cut off and discard crusts and cut sandwiches diagonally.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Makes 8 sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes