Bacon, Steak and Tomato Sandwich
- 4 Certified Angus Beef ® boneless top sirloin steaks, 1/4-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 (6-inch) sub buns
- 1/2 pound shredded Gouda cheese
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked
- Steak seasoning to taste
- Whole-grain mustard to taste
- Season steak; panfry to desired doneness.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown cut side
of bun, top and bottom.
- Flip bun slices over when browned and top each with Gouda
- On half of the sandwich, place steak, sliced tomato and bacon.
- Place toasted bun top on sandwich and flip over one more time to continue melting cheese.
- Keep prepared sandwich warm in the oven while cooking the other sandwiches.
- Serve with mustard.
Nutritional information: Calories: 1272 Fat: 67 g Saturated Fat: 33 g Cholesterol:
266 mg Carbohydrate: 84 g Dietary Fiber: 5 g Protein: 87 g Sodium: 2257 mg Iron:
48% of Daily Value
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Certified Angus Beef®