Baked Cheese Sandwiches
- 12 slices bread
- 6 slices American cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Cut off crusts and spread bread with butter.
- Place cheese between 2 slices.
- Place sandwiches side by side in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Pour over sandwiches and let stand for 1 hour or overnight.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with cream of mushroom soup slightly diluted with milk poured over the
top and warmed.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.