- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (4 to 4 1/2 pound) boneless chuck roast, halved
- 8 to 10 sandwich rolls, split
- Combine seasonings; rub over roast.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred with a fork.
- Serve on rolls.
No liquid is added to the slow cooker because the moisture comes from the
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.