- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon caraway
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (4 to 4 1/2 pound) boneless chuck roast, halved
- 8 to 10 sandwich
- Combine seasonings; rub over roast.
- Place in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on
LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred with a fork.
- Serve on rolls.
No liquid is added to the slow cooker because the moisture comes from the