Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- 2 (6 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, butterflied or pounded thin
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 toasted buns, split
- Heat cast iron skillet over high heat on top of stove.
- Dredge chicken in Cajun seasoning.
- Place small amount of butter in skillet and place seasoned chicken breasts in skillet.
- Cook until seasoning is black, then turn and cook until done.
- Serve on toasted bun with your favorite sandwich toppings.
Makes 2 sandwiches
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.