- 6 super-thin slices beef
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Salt and pepper
- French loaf, split
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup very thinly-sliced onions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a very hot skillet sear beef in 1 teaspoon of oil, about 30 seconds per side,
or until just browned.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Stuff meat into open bread loaf.
- Top with cheese and bake until bread is slightly crispy and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in the same skillet and sauté onions until tender.
- When sandwich is ready, top sandwich with onions.
- Serve with potato chips.
Makes 1 sandwich
Source: Emeril Lagasse
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.