Corned Beef Biscuit Sandwiches
Take a Reuben in a new direction when you pile corned beef and Swiss on a fresh-from-the-oven
- 2 Pillsbury® Grands!® frozen Southern Style Biscuits (from 25-ounce bag)
- 2 ounces thinly sliced cooked corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon caraway seed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place biscuits on microwavable plate.
- Microwave uncovered
on Medium (50%) 45 to 50 seconds, turning over halfway through microwave time. (Biscuits
should still be cold for easier handling.)
- On lightly floured surface, roll or press each biscuit into 5-inch round.
- Place half of corned beef on half of 1 biscuit round, 1/2 inch from edge.
- Top with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 teaspoon dressing.
- Repeat with remaining biscuit round.
- Carefully fold to enclose filling.
- Press edges to seal.
- Brush tops of biscuits with butter; sprinkle with caraway seed.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 2 sandwiches | Prep Time: 10 Min | Total Time: 25 Min
Pillsbury® Oven Baked biscuits are individually frozen and packaged in a freezer
bag. Just take out the number you need; tuck the rest back into the freezer to bake
Nutritional Information 1 Serving (1 Sandwich) Calories 320 (Calories from
Fat 180), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 4 1/2g), Cholesterol 40mg;
Sodium 970mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 3g), Protein 11g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 6.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 3 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Pillsbury