- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package Hollandaise sauce mix
- 4 English muffins, split and toasted
- Combine first 5 ingredients; sauté mixture in melted butter until thoroughly
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions (or make your
- Spoon crabmeat mixture over cut sides of English muffins; top with Hollandaise
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.