Crab Tomato Sandwiches
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded crabmeat
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 6 slices sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 2 large tomatoes, ripe but firm
- Heat oven to broil.
- Combine cream cheese, crab meat, lemon juice, egg, parsley,
Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper; blend carefully.
- Toast one side of the bread slices.
- Cut tomatoes into thick slices and place on untoasted side of bread slices.
- Spread with the topping mixture and broil about 5 inches from heat until puffed
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.