Creamed Chicken on Toast
- 1 package grilled chicken breast strips (Louis Rich)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets, cooked drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices bread, toasted cut diagonally in half
- Sauté chicken breast strips in a nonstick saucepan with some vegetable spray,
add soup, broccoli, milk, cheese and Worcestershire sauce cook on medium heat 5
minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over toasted bread slices.