Creole Jack Rabbit
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green bell
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups canned tomatoes, drained,
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- English muffins or toast triangles
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Add onion and green pepper and sauté until tender.
- Stir in milk and tomatoes and cook until thickened.
- Add cheese, Worcestershire
sauce and salt.
- Stir until cheese melts.
- Serve over toast or muffins.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.