Curried Shrimp Toast
- 12 slices firm white sandwich bread
- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 12 to 16 ounces cooked
- Remove crusts and toast bread on one side only.
- Blend butter and curry and spread on untoasted side of bread.
- Cut each into 4 squares and place on cookie sheet.
- Place one shrimp on each square.
- Lightly sprinkle and press in the cheese.
- Toast carefully at 375 degrees F until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 7/5/01 9:03:08 am.