Easy Reuben Sandwich Slices
If you're fan of Reuben sandwiches, you'll enjoy a family-size version served hot from your oven and made with Crescent Recipe Creations™ flaky dough sheets.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury® Place 'n Bake™ refrigerated crescent rounds or Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 4 (1 ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut with caraway seed, well drained (from 14 ounce can)*
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed
* If you can't find the sauerkraut with caraway seed, substitute 1 cup plain sauerkraut and 1 teaspoon caraway seed.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll 1 can of dough onto large ungreased cookie sheet. Spread Thousand Island dressing on dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Top with corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface. Spread mustard to within 1/2 inch of edges. Place mustard side down on sauerkraut. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 40 min | Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 330), Total Fat 36g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 1810mg; Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 10g), Protein 21g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6.00%; Vitamin C 8.00%; Calcium 25.00%; Iron 20.00%
Exchanges: 2 Starch; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 2 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 3 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: