Grilled Ham and Brie Sandwiches
- 12 slices pumpernickel bread
- Creole mustard
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked
ham (Virginia ham from the deli is good)
- 1 pound thinly sliced Brie cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Turn six of them butter down side on
the counter. Spread with mustard then layer with ham and Brie. Spread other six
slices with mustard, on unbuttered side ya know. Put mustard side down on other
- Heat pan or griddle to medium heat and grill sandwiches.
- When brown to your likin', turn them over and grill again.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 4/25/02 4:00:45 am.