Hot Ham and Pepper Cheese Hoagies
Hot Ham and Pepper Cheese Hoagies are an ideal choice to serve on the big game day.
- 8 ounces ham, thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie buns, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
- 4 (1 ounce) slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread inside surfaces of buns with mustard and mayonnaise. Layer ham and cheese on bottom halves of buns; top with lettuce and tomato. Top with remaining bun half; wrap hoagies in foil and heat in 350 degrees F oven until cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
10 min prep | 15 min cook | 4 servings
Nutrition: Calories: 400 calories Protein: 27 grams Fat: 16 grams Sodium:
1730 milligrams Cholesterol: 50 milligrams Saturated Fat: 7 grams Carbohydrates:
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Pork Board