Jalapeno Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup jalapeno jelly
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Melt jelly in microwave-safe bowl, stir; add apple cider vinegar, salt and Tabasco
sauce. Heat one minute on HIGH; stir well. Grill or broil chicken breasts 5 to 6
minutes per side, basting often with jelly and vinegar mixture.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato garnish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes