Kentucky Hot Brown
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 6 ounces cooked turkey breast meat, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Melt butter in skillet. Stir in flour. Gradually
add milk and bouillon; cook until thickened. Add cheese. Stir until cheese is melted;
remove from heat.
- Put toast in flat baking dish. Put turkey and ham on toast. Spoon cheese sauce
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with bacon and tomato slices; bake 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with Parmesan
and paprika before serving.