Lasagna on a Bun
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 buns
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a 9-inch skillet, brown beef for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While meat is cooking, cut top off of rolls and hollow out the center. After
meat is no longer pink, drain. Add spaghetti sauce, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
Mix well and simmer until sauce is heated.
- In a separate bowl, Combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and half of both
the Cheddar and the mozzarella. Mix well and set aside.
- Add beef mixture equally to the buns. Top the meat mixture with equal parts of
the cheese mixture. Place on baking sheet and lightly cover with foil. Bake at 350
degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Return to
oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Can be frozen for leftovers.