Mediterranean-Style Pork on Sourdough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 pound sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (6 to 7 pound) boneless pork loin or 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 12 sourdough rolls, split
- 2 heads frisee
- Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate pork for 2 to 4 hours.
- Grill or roast pork until medium. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Tapendade: Blend all Tapenade ingredients in food processor.
- Grill or sauté onions.
- Sandwich: Spread both sides of toasted or grilled rolls with tapenade.
Layer pork on bottom halves of rolls. Top with onion and frisee.