Mediterranean-Style Pork on Sourdough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 pound sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (6 to 7 pound) boneless pork loin or 1 (3 pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 12 sourdough rolls, split
- 2 heads frisee
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Marinade: Combine marinade ingredients. Marinate pork for 2 to 4 hours.
- Grill or roast pork until medium. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Tapendade: Blend all Tapenade ingredients in food processor.
- Grill or sauté onions.
- Sandwich: Spread both sides of toasted or grilled rolls with tapenade.
Layer pork on bottom halves of rolls. Top with onion and frisee.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes