- 3 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 tablespoons diced canned green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar or Monterey jack
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Sliced pimento
- Minced parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In the top of a double boiler, sauté green pepper in butter until tender. Place
over hot water and add tomatoes, corn, chiles, salt and cheese. Stir until well
blended and cheese is melted. Blend in crumbs and egg. Cook and stir until mixture
- Put into a chafing dish, garnish with sliced pimento and minced parsley, and
serve over toast.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes