- 6 ounces smoked cooked ham
- 4 (4-inch square) slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 8 slices bread
- Oil (for frying)
- Confectioners' sugar
- Raspberry jam
- Wooden picks
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sandwich: Layer 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 slice turkey on each of 4
slices of bread.. Top with remaining bread slices. Press sandwich firmly together;
cut into quarters. Secure with wooden picks. Heat oil to 375 degrees F in heavy
3-quart saucepan or deep fat fryer. Prepare Batter.
- Batter: To prepare batter, combine flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
Beat eggs and milk; stir into flour mixture until smooth. Dip each sandwich in batter
to coat well. Fry 3 minutes or until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper
towels. Remove wooden picks. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve with jam.
Makes 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes