Open Face Pineapple Sandwich
- 2 slices white or wheat bread
- Peanut butter
- 3 slices pineapple from a can
- 2 slices American cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Toast bread in the toaster until medium brown.
- Spread each with peanut butter
to taste and place on a cookie sheet or in a baking pan.
- Top each with 1 1/2 slices
of pineapple, which has been drained on a paper towel to remove excess juice.
- Top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place under the broiler just until cheese melts.
Makes 2 open-face sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes