Open-Faced Roast Beef Sandwich
This sandwich is easily and quickly made using deli roast beef!
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® deli roast beef,thinly
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil as needed
- 1/4 cup herbed cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 pound smoked
mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush bread with olive oil and toast 3 to 5 minutes
until lightly browned.
- Spread each slice of toast with herb cream cheese. Top with roast beef, chopped
artichoke hearts and mozzarella cheese. Place on cookie sheet and bake open-faced
for 10 minutes or until cheese browns.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes.
- Serve with your favorite pasta salad.
Nutritional information: Calories: 935 Fat: 47 g Saturated Fat: 17 g Cholesterol:
119 mg Carbohydrate: 77 g Dietary Fiber: 9 g Protein: 52 g Sodium: 1660 mg Iron:
34% of Daily Value
Recipe used with permission from
the Certified Angus Beef® brand.