Orange-Marinated Pork Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup apricot or mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Madeira wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Madeira wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 (1 pound) boneless pork tenderloin
- 4 (1-inch) thick slices Italian bread, toasted
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauce: Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until
- Marinade: Place pork loin in a shallow dish. In a mall bowl, combine marinade
ingredients and pour over pork; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 to 24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade. Grill or roast in oven at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes,
or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F, basting occasionally with marinade.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sandwiches: Thinly slice pork and place on bread slice. Top with sauce. Sprinkle with onion