Oyster Po'Boy Sandwiches
- 1 unsliced loaf French bread
- Unsalted butter
- 2 dozen oysters, fried in 1 cup cornmeal with 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper and 1 teaspoon baking powder added
- Pickle slices, dill or sour
- Tomato slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice the French bread in half lengthwise. Scoop out the inside of the bottom
half and toast the shell. Butter inside generously and keep warm.
- Fry oysters as directed in this recipe; drain. Place in the bread shell. Top
with the pickle slices.
- Place the top back on the loaf and warm the loaf in the oven.
- Slice into 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes