Philly Cheese Meatball Sandwiches
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 (18 ounce) package frozen, fully cooked meatballs (about 35 meatballs)
- 6 hoagie rolls, split and warmed
- 3/4 cup low-fat pasteurized process cheese spread sauce, heated
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper
and onion. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Add meatballs. Cover and cook for 13 to 14 minutes,
or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon meatball mixture into rolls and drizzle with cheese sauce.
Makes 6 sandwiches.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes