Portobello Swiss Burger
- 2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 3 portobello mushrooms, cleaned and stemmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 6 burger buns
- 6 leaves green leaf lettuce
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brush both sides of portabella caps with olive oil, season with salt and pepper
and grill approximately 5 minutes per side. Slice and set aside. In a small mixing
bowl stir together mayonnaise and hot sauce; set aside.
- Portion ground chuck into 6 patties, season with salt and pepper and grill to
desired doneness (recommended 160 degrees F internal temperature). Top each with
slice of cheese.
- To assemble, spread bun bottom with spicy mayo, top with lettuce, burger and
Recipe credit: Certified Angus Beef® brand
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes