As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 frozen butterflake dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing
- 2 ounces sliced corned beef
- 2 tablespoons sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place rolls on microwavable plate. Microwave uncovered on High 10 seconds. Turn
over, and microwave 10 seconds longer. Press and stretch each roll into 5-inch round.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 teaspoons dressing on each round to within 1/2 inch of edge.
On half of each round, place half of corned beef (folding if necessary), sauerkraut
and Swiss cheese. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Brush
with egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Prep Time: 10 Min | Total Time: 25 Min | Makes: 2 servings
Pillsbury® frozen dinner rolls make this a versatile recipe. Take out just two
rolls for two sandwiches, or double or triple the filling recipe and use more rolls.
Just pop the rest back in the freezer.
Nutritional Information 1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 330 (Calories from
Fat 80), Total Fat 20g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2 1/2g), Cholesterol 140mg;
Sodium 910mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 15g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4.00%; Vitamin C 0.00%; Calcium 8.00%; Iron
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2 Fat
Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes