- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 12 ounces sliced ham
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 onion rolls, split and toasted
- 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Mix mayonnaise and chutney together in small bowl; set aside.
- Sauté ham slices and pineapple in butter until lightly browned.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon chutney mixture on each cut side of onion rolls.
- For each sandwich, place ham slice over chutney mixture; top with 3 or 4 avocado
slices and pineapple slice. Garnish with parsley and any remaining pineapple slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes