Shredded Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 whole chicken or 4 chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hamburger buns
- Simmer chicken for several hours in salted water to cover (until meat almost
falls off bones - this makes it much more tender than rapid cooking).
- Save 1/2 cup of broth.
- Shred chicken and mix with soup and the 1/2 cup broth. Add pepper and
more salt if needed.
- Heat and serve on buns.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes