- Fresh (if possible) baby shrimp
- Real mayonnaise
- Tillamook mild Cheddar cheese
- English Muffins
- Mix the shrimp with a small amount of mayonnaise. You shouldn't be able to see the mayonnaise, but it just gives the shrimp a little flavor
- Lightly toast the English Muffins. Spread some mayonnaise on the muffins, if desired. Lay them on a cookie sheet or shallow metal pan.
- Slice tomatoes and put a slice or two on each muffin half. Spread shrimp/mayonnaise
mixture on each muffin half. Top each with a slice of cheese.
- Place under broiler and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.