Sloppy Joe Meatball Subs
Get the flavor of "subshop" Italian meatball subs at home with this
quick and easy recipe.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon
McCormick Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package McCormick Sloppy Joes Seasoning
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 (6-inch) submarine rolls
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Mix beef, garlic salt, 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and pepper. Shape into
16 (1 1/2-inch) meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in large skillet 10 minutes or until done. Add Sloppy Joes Seasoning,
tomato paste, water, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning; stir until smooth.
Simmer 5 minutes.
- Place meatballs in rolls. Spoon sauce over meatballs; top with cheese.
Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes | Makes 4 servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 405, Fat 17 g, Cholesterol 64 mg,
Sodium 1863 mg, Carbohydrates 33 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 30 g
Reprinted with permission from