- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cooked mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 sliced hamburger buns
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and
ground beef. Stir until the meat is browned.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, paprika and nutmeg. Sprinkle the
flour mixture over the meat and stir until blended.
- Add the mushrooms and mushroom soup. Stir to blend and simmer 10 minutes.
- Fold in the sour cream. Simmer the mixture 5 minutes longer.
- Serve 1/3 cup stroganoff over each hamburger bun.
Makes 10 sandwiches.
324 calories (49% from fat), 18 grams fat (7 grams sat. fat), 27 grams carbohydrate,
14 grams protein, 741 mg sodium, 40 mg cholesterol, 100 mg calcium, 1 gram fiber