- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Brown ground beef; crumble and set aside.
- Mix ketchup, water, salt, pepper and chili powder in a saucepan. Add onion and
bring to a boil.
- Add ground beef. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add mustard, and stir well.
- Serve hot on hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls.
>> SANDWICH RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.