The Best Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- Stir in the ketchup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard,
garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover
and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on buns.
Photo credit: htomren on Visualhunt / CC BY-NC-SA
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes