- 1/2 pound American cheese, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped stuffed green olives
- 3 hardcooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet pickles
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna fish, drained well
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Ut mixture on 8 buns. Wrap in foil.
- Bake in preheated
350 degrees F oven for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sandwich Recipes