Brats and Beer
- 4 bratwurst
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup water
- Dijon-style mustard
- Hot dog buns
- Prepare grill to medium heat.
- Pierce bratwurst three times with a fork.
- Place brats into a skillet.
- Add the beer and water.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Turn the temperature down and simmer Brats for 10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Arrange the brats on an oiled, preheated grill.
- Grill for 5 to 6 minutes per side or browned.
- Take some left over beer and pour about 1/3 cup. Brush on Brats
as they cook. Turn the brats only once. Brats are cooked when they are no longer
pink in the center.
- Remove from grill and place in hot dog buns.
- Add mustard and enjoy.