Easy Crescent Dogs
- 8 Oscar Mayer Beef Franks or Wieners
- 4 Kraft Singles Process Cheese Food, each cut into 4 strips
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Cut a lengthwise pocket into each beef frank to within 1/2-inch of ends; insert
2 cheese food strips into each pocket.
- Separate crescent roll dough into triangles; wrap 1 triangle around each frank.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake in preheated 375 degrees F
oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.