Franks with Sauerkraut Relish
Franks with a relish made with sauerkraut, onion, pepper, brown sugar, vinegar and celery seed.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups drained sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 (16 ounce) package Hebrew National® Quarter Pound Beef Franks, heated
- Spray medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Add pepper and onion; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Stir in sauerkraut, brown sugar, vinegar and celery seed. Heat through.
- Serve franks with the sauerkraut relish.
Makes: 4 servings (1 frank and 1/2 cup relish each)
Nutritional Information: 4 servings (1 frank and 1/2 cup relish each) Calories
397; Total Fat 32 g(Saturated Fat 12 g); Cholesterol 57 mg; Sodium 1776 mg; Carbohydrate
16 g; (Dietary Fiber 4 g, Sugars 9 g) Protein 14 g
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 1%; Vitamin C 40%; Calcium 5%; Iron 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: ConAgra Foods
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.